Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Youtube

Greeting All,

I made contact with a nice guy who is agreeable to sharing a video he has about Joseph Scriven. I'm studying the directions on doing that on blogger. I'd like to have it always available off to the side but I don't know if that's possible. I don't want it getting buried in past emails. But might have to do that, just to get it started here, and later on I can learn how to put it wherever I want.

He said he had never known the original name of the hymn "What A Friend We Have In Jesus", was "Pray Without Ceasing". I'm looking forward to visiting with him more.

I also came across on Youtube several versions of the hymn by different artists. I've tried leaving positive comments, but I keep getting error message. I've done a lot of searching and apparently this is an old problem that has been going on a long time and before Google bought Youtube. I see lots of complaints about others getting the error message . I tried the tips others made about this problem but I couldn't get them to work for me. I'm sure there are others out there who are more technical than me. If they can't get it to work? Many people are complaining about this and other stuff but there is no Youtube customer service and they can only talk to others on a forum. So guess I missed the Golden Days of Youtube. Unless there is a big change soon - I wonder if it's going down the tubes? Oh - is that a pun!?

Had a great day Tuesday with my mother-in-law down over in Vallejo. That's Vallejo, California, in case your thinking of a different one. Tried the new low diet taco on the poster at Taco Bell. Steak meat and lots of salad fix on top in soft shell. I really liked them. Usually get the original hard taco shell with hamburger. Boy am I in a rut, but hey! I like the originals.

So no blog work yesterday. Trying to catch up today and trying to get the Youtube comments to work took a lot of time and I'm giving up for now. It's frustrating to type out some stuff several ways & times, and it doesn't post. I got down to just entering the one word, test. I still got the error message.

Well tomorrows a new day,

Happy Trails All, Katie










No comments:

Post a Comment