Sunday, April 25, 2010

Maps! We don't need no stinkin' maps







Ha! Ha! Hi Everybody, Crack myself up.

After reading over my last entries I thought I'd put up a couple of maps so you could try it for yourself. I used my little disc camera and dragged out our old Atlas, and now I see they didn't come out the greatest but that's not important. ( they looked in focus OK on the little camera view window - go figure? ) SOOOO You try to put your finger on London, England - Dublin, Ireland - Washington D.C. and see how you do. Try not to look at pictures with them named first - be honest with yourself and see how you do.

Then I also realized I have to watch what I'm writing. When I put on my profile that for music I like to just 'spin the dial'. How many younger people are not going to know what that is anymore - Awww, sniff sniff So if I'm not careful I'll be writing science fiction. Everything is buttons now. & actual radios are probably going to disappear now that everything is on cell phones and the like.

Well phooey, I wanted the pictures at the bottom or between the paragraphs. As you can tell they were all put at the top of this. I didn't see those choices, so I wasn't sure what was going to happen. Now I know, so I'll have to research how to put them as I really want. I tried copy/paste and dragging but obviously no luck. Frequently wish I had a 10 year old at my side. Those little buggers know everything now. ( Like we did back when )

Happy Trails, Katiebird








No comments:

Post a Comment