Monday, April 26, 2010

TITLE 5

YIKES Working to spread the word for Katie's "SCRIVEN HALL" and another website expects to see at least 5 entries for it to come onboard. So I rushed back here today to get this in before they come looking.

"OH ---- HI GUYS", Uh huh, yep see I got 5 blog entries here.

There has to be a 'Dummies book for making a Blog' ( HEY I'm gonna look that up! ) and I need the Army's comic book version. Lots of pictures and "now do this" instructions. Like today I've had to redo my password here
TWICE - WHY - AND IS THAT A P *A *I *N
What the Disc's going on? But that's OK, I know it's God's way of having some fun and seeing if he can get me to blow my stack. I'm wise to him tho, I'm just gonna get some fresh ice-tea and chill.

Happy Trails, Katiebird

NBSUFSUNVVTS

No comments:

Post a Comment