Tuesday, September 21, 2021

 21 September 2021           GOOGLE LIKES IT 

The Old Schoolhouse Cafe - Rostrevor, Ireland






During my visit to Banbridge for Joseph Scrivens  100th Birthday celebration a couple of years ago....my lovely hosts took me to the town of Rostrevor where we ate at a lovely restaurant.  

This used to be an actual schoolhouse and now converted into this charming restaurant.  The food was so good, I wish I lived nearer to get there every day.  

Now after my trip I shared  these pictures on and  some nice comments on Google - I just googled the schoolhouse and when it comes up on the right side of the page there is a place to make comments.  Well I did and this is what google emailed to me 30 August 2021 !   I never expected my little pictures & comments to be so big - It blows me away.   

So if you've been somewhere and took a few pictures. Google it and have fun leaving copies and a few remarks.  

Happy Trails     Katie


10,000
photo views
The Old School Hou...
5/15/20

No comments:

Post a Comment