Friday, September 20, 2019

20 September 2019

Hallelujah, Happy September all
Hello
Hello
Hello
 I am able to get back into my blog.  It wouldn't let me login anymore and I was going crazy trying to figure it out.  I had really given up and decided I would just open a new one, sort of a 2nd chapter and continue on.  
But with the help of my special TECH, Chris, he was able to figure it out and get it to open up for me again.  

So much this month;
I missed Joseph M. Scriven birthday on the 10th.
Mom's birthday also same day.
Dad on the 15th
Most Wonderful daughter on East Coast, Carla Dee on 19th

But now on the 20th, my little sister, Susan, born and lost so long ago when she was not even 1. I remember her so often.  So sweet a little babe. 

Too much to write of but lots of Scriven news.  Will have to make a few more entries in the coming days. But for now will share something our family has had for so many years.  
 Of course I know of the picture everyone sees on the internet of Joseph. I have no information about that picture.

This is our own family picture of him, and as you will see it has been much handled thru the years.  






Best Wishes all, Katie



 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment