Thursday, December 23, 2010

"FOR DUMMIES" Treasure Chest Thursday

.
.
HOWDEEEEE ! & MERRY "CHRIST"MAS

Thought I wouldn't get around to this for awhile yet - maybe do for my New Year's Resolution?

I came across the Irish History for Dummies awhile ago but still have to get it from my library. & Looking for a good picture to put here of it, found the Dummies website & this 2nd book, Ireland for Dummies. I am sooooo looking forward to reading these.

OF course Dummies has a website, DUH!
( I hear a palm smacking my forehead!) but just did not occur to me.

http://www.dummies.com/store/product/Ireland-For-Dummies-5th-Edition.productCd-0470422076.html

Hope the link works, my sister is always telling me my links don't.
" Oh Well " ... I keep trying. If not just cut & paste, or do your own search

So now I have a new New Year's Resolution, wonder if I'll get to it before summer?

Here's a lead-in:

1814
Major General Robert Ross burns Washington, D.C.


This 200 year anniversary is only a couple of years off

What's his connection to the Scriven family?

Happy Trails, Katiebird

No comments:

Post a Comment